Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all of the Addicts of Anime go!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Anime Addicts!!
All new Members! Please Read the Forum Rules!
Anyone who wishes to be added to a group must NOT PM a higher ranker. Chances are... you will not get it.
If you need to Activate your RP Sheet go to your Profile and select your RP sheet

Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoapimp
Admin
Scoapimp

Character Info (RP)
Name: Scoapimp
Type: Diclonius
Weapon: Vectors

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:01 pm

This room is HUGE.... It has every kind of training Dummy and Target you've ever seen or heard of. You can even spar with an automated bot in one of the rings. They are indestructible, so don't go easy on them. Each has a level set. Beginner, Easy, Intermediate, Hard, and God-Like.... You can also use the empty rings to spar others. They work like the arena does. Once you step in a random terrain will appear. Have Fuunnn....
Back to top Go down
https://an1meadd1cts.forumotion.com
Scoapimp
Admin
Scoapimp

Character Info (RP)

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Walks into the Training Room and looks around. Wow... this place is pretty large... damn. Releases my Vectors and walks over to a practice dummy and begins to work on my form. I like this place... In between breaths and strikes. I havn't... seen anything... like this.... before... Stops attacking and moves over to an automated ring. Sets the Level to Intermediate and The Ring turns into a Forest area with a buff looking white guy with Black hair standing across fomr me in the opening.

Hey there little boy..... Hahaha.... He shunpos away and I look around. Wow.... you really are fast... so where are you? Hmm? Looks around and notices a glimps of his Katana. Loser.... Sends my vector in to the tree and pulls him out by the throat. Hey little Boy... Hah... He swings at me and i dodge to the left. Teh... Uses my other Vector to slice off his swinging arm. He screams and i drop him. Done? He gets up and tries to tackle me. I knee him in the Face and slice off his left ankle with my vector. You're done...... I leave him to Bleed out and leave the Ring.

Hey!! I hear you Zilo! It's your turn My friend! Get in here!!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Character Info (RP)
Name: Zilo
Type: Ninja
Weapon: Scythe

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Zilo was sitting there starring at the man and smiled he knew that he was calling for him. He started to walk in the place knowing it was a forest and smiled. He started to walk slower and slower. He finally disappears and appears behind his friend with his scythe right by his neck. HE then smiles and said "That could have been your head." He then takes his scythe from his friends neck.
Back to top Go down
Scoapimp
Admin
Scoapimp

Character Info (RP)

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:05 am

The body that Zilo Thought was me melts away to show the Body of the Bot i killed. He hears my voice from somewhere in the trees. And you thought that was me? Nice try though... I use my vectors to pick you up by your neck and i come out of the trees. Cool little things huh? I let them drop you. My vectors are like invisible arms. they can go out to places at a max of 25feet... some of the longest ones tht there are. They can slice through just about anything. Points to the severed leg. See? I have four Vectors... and they all come from my back. I hope your sword is made out of steel. I'll lower my vectors enough so that you can block them. Smiles. Are you ready?

Jumps at you a right vector slicing through the air at your head.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Character Info (RP)
Name: Zilo
Type: Ninja
Weapon: Scythe

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

Zilo jumps up and lets the vector hit him in the stomach. He grabs it and slices it with his blade. And smiles. He jumps back and ingest the vectors blood which has the original persons blood. He then made a circle around him. He stabbed his self in the leg and then Making the original Feel the same pain that he was feeling right now. He stabbed his leg multiple times making the original fill the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Addicts :: Town :: The Arena-
Jump to: